Friday, October 19, 2012

Last bout of season is next weekend!

I can't believe it's time for the last bout of the season already!  We have had such a great year I don't want to see it end.  Except, I know that next year will be even better.

Do you have your costume ready?  It's halloween soon and we will be giving prizes for best costumes. 

Are you ready for the SNOW?  We will be giving away a PBR snowboard in our raffle!  I'm saving $ now to get myself some raffle tickets.  I guess there is one advantage to having an off-season for whomever wins - time to snowboard!

Are you thinking about getting off the sidelines and into the game?  We have a meet 'n greet at our first practice after the bout, Monday October 29.  Come to Golden Spike Arena at 7 pm and see what it is REALLY like to be a roller derby player.

Check us out on facebook or at our website for more information.

I look forward to seeing you and HEARING you cheer us on at our bout this October 27.  See ya there!




No comments:

Post a Comment